Replacement parts list.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Kaare, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Kaare

Kaare New Member

I got my Delta Go last week & after two days it suddenly started digging into the bed because one of the arms popped out of the socket on one of the carriages. On further inspection, I found a crack in the part that holds the ball in the socket. I got online with someone in the live chat & explained the problem & was told I would be sent a replacement part. That's great. It would be nice to have a parts diagram with the names of the parts. Those socket retainers are very thin & I'd like to have a couple replacement pieces on hand in case it happens again so I'm not sitting waiting for a part to come in the mail. This is the part that broke. https://ibb.co/fZDCJG

2. Shai

Shai Master printer guru Deltaprintr Staff

Hi Kaare, we usually send them in sets of three, so you will definitely have extra on hand. Sorry about that! We will get this sorted right away.

Mike Harmon likes this.
  3. Kaare

Kaare New Member

Thanks for the reply. I'm not mad at you guys, things break sometimes & manufacturing defects happen. It's no big deal. I'm impressed with your customer service. It's nice to actually talk to a human person when you have a problem. I love the machine! Keep up the good work!

Mike Harmon and Shai like this.
  4. Kaare

Kaare New Member

I got an email saying that my part & the bed tape I ordered was shipped on Tuesday. I got the bed tape Thursday but no part. There is no tracking info for the part so I have no way of finding out if my idiot mail man delivered it to the wrong house. The other day he lost 2 rolls of filament that I ordered from Amazon. I haven't been able to use my printer in a week now, & I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever going to get it fixed. :(
    Edit: Checked mail today & no parts. They should have been here by now...

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017 at 2:44 PM
  5. Shai

We ship replacement parts via first class mail, so it takes a bit longer than priority mail. If you live in the USA, it should probably not take more than 2 weeks to get them.

6. Kaare

Kaare New Member

TWO WEEKS???

7. Shai

This of course depends on where you are located. We ship from NYC, so if you are closer, it will arrive faster.